Why Support Pivô
– Because PIVÔ encourages contemporary creation and aims to bring it closer to the public through investigation, dialogue and reflection surrounding each proposed project.
– Because PIVÔ presents a model for innovative cultural management, focused on the gap between the commercial and the institutional.
– Because, in addition to its location in the historic Edifício Copan, which was designed by Oscar Niemeyer, PIVÔ is actively assimilated into movements for the revitalization of downtown São Paulo through the cultural vector.
– Because PIVÔ encourages curiosity and creates an environment that is propitious for a personal discovery of contemporary culture
– Because PIVÔ is part of the local artistic scene, as a new alternative art space, designated for the development of the creative process and new ways of bringing it closer to the public.
Support will go to:
Essential renovations in the space
Maintenance of the space
Enabling of projects